Why choose Hot Spot Gymnastics?
Our goal at Hot Spot Gymnastics is to give every child entering our program the opportunity to learn and appreciate the sport of gymnastics!
At Hot Spot Gymnastics, we want to introduce your child to the world of gymnastics movements and skills. We will give your child the opportunity to get into better shape, learn proper strength and conditioning training and build confidence and self-esteem. But most of all: to HAVE FUN! We will not push any child to do something he or she is not capable of completing, but we will give them the motivation and positive influence to reach for attainable goals.
We want your child to enjoy and learn from every minute in every class!
Looking for a different cheer program? Gymfinity Cheer, a part of Hot Spot Gymnastics, specializes in teaching each girl or boy tumbling skills, stunting, as well as developing their strength and confidence with conditioning.
On Saturday, January 14 from 1:30-3:00 we will be having tryouts at our gym at 1325 E. Florence Blvd, behind Planet Fitness. Each girl and boy will demonstrate tumbling, jumps, flexibility and cheer movements. Our coach is looking for highly-motivated youth who want to develop their potential into accomplished skills.
Our current plan is to enroll in one or two competitions in the Phoenix area during the spring. Our long-range goal is to develop a program that will last throughout the year to teach girls and boys tumbling skills and stunts.
We do not have long-term contracts. Our cheer uniforms are under $100. Our cheer classes are three hours per week for $100 per month regardless of how many classes are available during the calendar month.
We have a full-size 42’x42’ AAI spring floor. Our 30-foot tumbletrak is great to learn and develop tumbling skills.
So, if you are considering an alternative to other programs in the area, give us a call at 520-797-7026 or stop in at our gym this Saturday.
HOT SPOT GYMNASTICS
Program Coordinator & Dance Instructor: Marylee Walters
Tuition: $35 per month for one practice a week
(tuition is prorated if dancer joins during a month)
Class Size: > 10
4:00 – 5:00PM
Hip Hop (10+)
5:00 – 6:00PM
Hip Hop (5-10yrs)
Additional times will be added once available classes reach capacity.
Ballet I: An introductory class where students are introduced to basic ballet movements, vocabulary, and technique. There will be classic barre work followed with basic floor work and across the floor. Students will start to develop proper arm movement and they will get prepared for turns and jumps. (Ages 5+)
Ballet II: This class reinforces everything in Ballet I with more emphasis on ballet terminology and musicality. Barre work becomes more complex while incorporating the upper body. Correct turnout and placement will be highly emphasized. (Ages 7+)
- Dress Code à black leotard, pink tights, and pink full soled ballet slippers (full soled is best for developing strength in the feet)
Hip Hop: This is high level dancing most often seen commercially. This class will focus on isolations, popping, coordination, and rhythm. Since it is high energy and hard hitting conditioning will also be a part of this class.
- Dress Code à athletic clothes and tennis shoes (if a female wants to wear a loose shirt she must wear a fitted tank underneath)
Jazz: It is a combinations of ballet, modern, and a bit of hip hop. This class will focus on proper jazz technique including isolations, stretching, turns, leaps, weight transfer exercises, and floor work. As students progress across the floor progressions will also be incorporated.
- Dress Code à athletic/dance clothes and jazz shoes
Acro Flex: In this class, students will focus on flexibility and basic contortion work. Strength and balance will be highly emphasized to gain muscle control. (Ages 5+) This class is tailored to students whose splits are no more than 4" off the ground.
- Dress Code à athletic/dance clothes
The best price for the best product in recreation gymnastics
- Our recreation program for ages 5 and older is $60 for a full hour of gymnastics, strength and conditioning training, and TONS OF FUN! For siblings or a second class each week, we give a $10 discount! Classes are limited to eight students per teacher.
- Our 3-5 year old classes are $55 per month for 45 minutes of continuous action and FUN with a $10 discount for siblings and two classes per week. These classes are limited to six students per class.
- Our parent-tot class is on Saturday mornings. The cost is $50 per month for 45 minutes of FUN for the child and the adult! This is a great program for children to learn motion, coordination and to develop socializing with other children.
- We are a USA Gymnastics certified facility. Our coaches are USAG certified. Most have competed as optional gymnasts (one of the coaches and part owner, Stephanie Cross, is currently in Wisconsin training for her last year of collegiate gymnastics!).
- Our tumbling program offers the best equipment and the finest coaching in Casa Grande. We have an AAI 42’ x 46’ spring competition floor, a 30-foot tumbletrak and mats to teach and develop all tumbling skills. The tuition is $60 per month for a one-hour weekly class.
- Compulsory gymnastics offers the complete gymnastics program geared to develop the young gymnast into the world of competitive gymnastics. To check out our team's accomplishments, go to www.meetscoresonline.com, or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HotSpotGym
Our dedicated coaching staff is committed to providing your child with a fulfilling and successful gymnastics experience!
We have open gym on SATURDAYS!
Want to work on that new skill you learned in class?
Want to find out how to do basic skills the correct way?
Want to visit our gym for the first time and try out the equipment?
Want to work on your cheer skills with coaches who can help you perfect your techniques?
Come to Hot Spot Gymnastics on Saturdays for Open Gym from 12pm to 1:30pm!
We will have our coaches ready and excited to work with you!
Cost is only $10 for non-members and $8 for members.
(ALL new gymnasts must fill out the required forms before participating in Open Gym)
Hot Spot Gymnasts: bring along your friends so they can experience what our gym has to offer!