Continuing to share in the tradition and values of gymnastics with the community of Casa Grande since 2012.
WE ARE LOCATED AT THE CORNER OF KORTSEN AND PINAL AVE. BEHIND ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR!!!
Why choose Hot Spot Gymnastics?
Our goal at Hot Spot Gymnastics is to give every child entering our program the opportunity to learn and appreciate the sport of gymnastics!
At Hot Spot Gymnastics, we want to introduce your child to the world of gymnastics movements and skills. We will give your child the opportunity to get into better shape, learn proper strength and conditioning training and build confidence and self-esteem. But most of all: to HAVE FUN! We will not push any child to do something he or she is not capable of completing, but we will give them the motivation and positive influence to reach for attainable goals.
We want your child to enjoy and learn from every minute in every class!
The best price for the best product in recreation gymnastics
1. Our recreation program for ages 5 and older is $60 for a full hour of gymnastics, strength and conditioning training, and TONS OF FUN! For siblings or a second class each week, we give a $10 discount! Classes are limited to eight students per teacher.
2. Our 3-5 year old classes are $55 per month for 45 minutes of continuous action and FUN with a $10 discount for siblings and two classes per week. These classes are limited to six students per class.
3. Our parent-tot class is on Saturday mornings. The cost is $50 per month for 45 minutes of FUN for the child and the adult! This is a great program for children to learn motion, coordination and to develop socializing with other children.
4. We are a USA Gymnastics certified facility. Our coaches are USAG certified. Most have competed as optional gymnasts (one of the coaches and part owner, Stephanie Cross, is currently in Wisconsin training for her last year of collegiate gymnastics!).
5. Our tumbling program offers the best equipment and the finest coaching in Casa Grande. We have an AAI 42’ x 46’ spring competition floor, a 30-foot tumbletrak and mats to teach and develop all tumbling skills. The tuition is $60 per month for a one-hour weekly class.
A full artistic and Xcel competitive program
7. 2 ½ years serving the greater Casa Grande area. The first fully-equipped gymnastics facility in Pinal County. Almost 6,000 square feet of equipment.
8. The only competitive gymnastics team in Pinal County. We offer both compulsory and optional artistic gymnastics as well as Xcel gymnastics.
Compulsory gymnastics offers the complete gymnastics program geared to develop the young gymnast into the world of competitive gymnastics. To check out our team's accomplishments, go to www.meetscoresonline.com, or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HotSpotGym!
Xcel gymnastics is geared to provide an alternative competitive program for those aspiring gymnasts who wish to compete but are either too old to reach the levels of optionals or decide to not develop all the skills required for compulsories. While most competitive gyms only offer compulsories and optionals, a few offer Xcel which was created to provide a program for those wanting to compete but not fully develop all skills and to not seek collegiate competition.
Our dedicated coaching staff is committed to providing your child with a fulfilling and successful gymnastics experience!
We have open gym on SATURDAYS!
Want to work on that new skill you learned in class?
Want to find out how to do basic skills the correct way?
Want to visit our gym for the first time and try out the equipment?
Want to work on your cheer skills with coaches who can help you perfect your techniques?
Come to Hot Spot Gymnastics on Saturdays for Open Gym from 12pm to 1:30pm!
We will have our coaches ready and excited to work with you!
Cost is only $10 for non-members and $8 for members.
(ALL new gymnasts must fill out the required forms before participating in Open Gym)
Hot Spot Gymnasts: bring along your friends so they can experience what our gym has to offer!
We would like to give a big thank you to Richard Rosales for designing our website and for supporting Hot Spot Gymnastics!